musings

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Galz who came and went leavin momories(dreadful and lovely)

This is the post after a long gapppp. Hope to keep this blog dynamic. First of all I wud like to say ------ to Kaps alias Kapil Malik, the spearhead behind this blog formation.


This post is abt the Galz whom I have met for a short period of time and my experiences wid them.

It all started when I happened to travel to IT-BHU after first sem. I remember the train, its Ganga-Kaveri in which I have met 3 damn beautiful gals, all Gujaratis. They were very kind and at tht time I WAS a gud boy. The main problem has come when they asked me to play cards wid them. At tht time I didn't know playing cards. One of the gals was helpful in making me learn the game. It took one complete train journey to learn the game (ofcourse Njoyed a lot). This incident has made me learn playing cards as soon as I reached Varanasi, thus converting my room as a club all during the second sem. (Awaiting to meet them again and win against them in playing cards)

The next was when I went to get concession for my ticket at Vijayawada railway station 2 days b4 my journey to IT-BHU. I saw a beautiful gal in the counter and wished to get my concession made by her(number system there). My wish has come true and I went to the counter. I gave her the ticket along with the concession form and the reservation slip. After sometime, with a lovely smile on her face she handed over 400 bucks. For a while my mind was blocked and I didn't understand why was she giving 200 more. It was then I came to know that my confirmed ticket (which I get rarely and was reserved 45 days back) was cancelled just 2 days b4 the scheduled journey. It was another story how I worked hard(which I rarely do) to get one more ticket (not confirmed obviously).

The next in the sequence was the gal I met in Goa. Oh wht a lovely gal was she..Due to a monkey's words, I lost my spects and had to get them done in Goa when we were in tour. When I went to the Optical shop, I saw the gal there who was very cute. Njoyed talking to her. I thought of meeting her again when I go back to collect my spects. So, the next day I went there with gr8 thoughts in my mind. But wht happened there was something disastrous. I found her nowhere. I can't even ask the ppl in the shop as they were her sisters. So, waited for sometime for her to come, but she hasn't. So, finally wid a bad mood I had to leave the place. (Inspite of my volatile memory, I still remember the name of the optical shop!!! )

It was overall a gr8 experience(something new) to work in IIT-Kgp. If a person is able to live in Kgp, he can easily live in any part of the world. It was such a place which I had never been to so far. And at such a place if u happen to get someone as a friend, U can't afford loosing him/her. I got a him and a her there. Taking into consideration the heading of the post, tht gal was talkative and a jolly one. Always loves to Njoy the life and be away frm tensions. One of the few gals who have left me without problems.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kaps said...

Hi Siva !!!!

gr8 post !!! the topic deserves to be the first actual post on YOUR blog atleast (considering the remarkable :D encounters you've had - some of which are not even listed here..)

hmmm, I never knew you can elaborate events in such a fluent n orderly manner...or is it coz it concerns to gals so u r a bit extraordinarily expressive :D

would like to read more n more frm you dear... the guy with most natural tendency to communicate in english in our branch (being a makku ofcourse)... truly its a delight... and for GOD's sake.. DONT ever use any of the pathetic hindi in your blog atleast... kindly keep it all eng. always.. :)

hey... do check fr word verification... it prevents spams...
tc bbye

12:45 PM  
Blogger ritu bajpai said...

hi siva
let me say that u are a really ungrateful guy. while u said ____ to kapil for his efforts to get this blog made u forgot a word of ____ for one who suggested u this topic and i can bet that this is gonna be the best ones on ur blog!!!
well secondly u have missed upon many incidents that kaps also said. if that is due to ur volatile memory i don't have a problem in helping u out :)
thirdly its not that gals seldom leave u without troubles but i am sure it is the other way arnd.
and just a last comment for the readers that although he got his spects broken due to some monkeys comments he did not stop ogling at gals throughout his journey without spects!!!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Kaps said...

well commented Ritu :D... the last line is a striking reality !!!

9:24 PM  
Blogger Sudani Siva Kumar said...

Helllll!!!!!!!!!
U both have really exagerated the level of me. I have not yet reached to such an extent(ogling). There is a lot of difference between ogling and bird watching. I know wht I do is not wrong and am sure tht I donot ogle. Nyways nice to see ur comments here.
Btw, Do U need ------ fr this (comments) also??? hehe.
N lastly, I never left Ny gal wid troubles okie..

10:18 PM  
Blogger Rajat said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Rajat said...

Nah.. u must accept the truth.

I also remember his staring without specs.. OMG. I was always afraid he might get a sandal or two anytime.. :D
I was lucky that I didn't had to say that I dont' know this guy (in case of sandals.)

And now when I get the source of this post I say.. Siva u BR...S hehehehe.

By the way post was wonderful. Aparchitudu is back into our lives :). Wish his next entry soon.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home