musings

Monday, December 05, 2005

The missed ones...

Ya,
As my frnds have commented, I have some more incidents to share here. A monkey helped me in gatherin this info. Let me say ------ to Ritu. She was the one who reminded me of the incidents here in this blog and the 2nd n third in the previous post. OF COURSE, THE IDEA OF POSTIN THE PREVIOUS BLOG WAS GIVEN BY HER.

Those were the days when I was abt to complete the second yr. I approached a Prof. in the same Insti. for doin a project. He accepted sayin tht I needed to do the project wid a gal. WOWWW......, wht a chance, I thought. It was real fun doin a project with a gal and Nyways she completed her third yr(senior). As u mite have known, I am a real lazy guy, I just did the coding part of the project and the complete report was made by her. She was very helpful. It took her more than a week time to complete the project report on a comp. which doesn't have a UPS, stayin somewhere in Varanasi(Not in BHU, where there is least power cut) . No time she asked me to do the work. How LUCKY to get such a nice gal as a project partner....... The problem was, after the project report was submitted we couldnot meet each other due to some communication gap. Presently tryin to track her...(After all I cannot ask my proj. guide directly to give her e-mail id ). Mite get it within 2 days frm now(workin on it).

The other is the encounter with the HR team member of TCS. Ohhhhh..... She was gorgeous. When I saw her during the PPT, I thought I shudn't get a chance to give her the interview as I mite not perform well. But wht happened was, I had to give my interview (HR) to the same one. Only God(other than me) knows how I have given the interview lookin at my trainin dairy all the time avoiding to look at her ( I know tht I will be able to say nothin from the moment I start lookin at her). I finally cleared the interview. (Letz see if I can find her somewhere when I join TCS).


3 Comments:

Blogger ritu bajpai said...

hey
good that though late u did realize the contribution of this humbe lady:)
well another thing u forgot to mention that u did not get much chance to talk to that 'really nice' project partner was tht she was already engaged and u did not want her bf to haunt u in dreams...hehehehe....well i wld say that was a wise thing to do!!!!!!
last question...whts going to b the topic of ur nxt post??

9:50 AM  
Blogger Kaps said...

Hi Siva !! :-)

Gud to c more of your encounters... 'working on it'.. are you really? :D or u stil think of being haunted?

Tc...
bbye

3:02 AM  
Blogger Rajat said...

u didn't mention the cycle incident in which u got the cool feeling in middle of summers working with her.. ;)

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home