musings

Monday, January 11, 2010

Somethings do not change

Just when I slowly started getting the feel that I started remembering things, I go back to the usual stuff "forgetting things". This happened today.
I was in my office which is in third floor. I was preparing to leave to home in the evening and got everything ready. I got down to the ground floor. It is then I realized I did not check if I had my cell phone with me. I checked all my pockets (pant and blazer). I did not find it. So, I realized I forgot it in the office and had to reach the third floor again to get my cell phone. I went to the office and checked my messy desk (However messy my desk looks, I somehow happen to locate the things I need). I did not find it there.. I started thinking where had I left.. After searching the desk and thinking for like 5-10 minutes, I realized that my shirt also had a pocket and the cell was in my shirt pocket loong before I planned to leave the office.... uffff... WTH... I didn't change......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Reddy said...

Hehe..nothing surprising!,

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home