musings

Thursday, May 01, 2008

A day to remember.. :)

Its 4:30AM on a Sunday and I just came back frm the lab. Nyways comin back at such times is not uncommon (considering the previous 4 weeks).

But today, I spent more than 17hrs at a stretch to work on my project (which I never thought of).. which is due the comin Wednesday.. Guess, this is th first time tht I happened to sit in frnt of the comp workin fr so long...

My eyes got screwed.. and I feel them pleading me fr some rest... Donno when I am gonnaake up, but these 17hrs were so efficient.. tht I remembered Uncle's statement AGAIN "The efficiency to work is inversely proportional to the time remaining fr the dead line".. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger ritu bajpai said...

Hmm well said and you will realize this over and over again in years to come :)

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home