musings

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

SIVA..PIZZA..BEER..RED WINE..RESTRAU

This is abt my experiences with PIZZA, BEER N REDWINE in AUSLAND(Its german version of Foreign country)

I donno how many of you will be stunned to listen tht I never had a pizza in my life(in INDIA all those 21 yrs there...).. The opportunity to taste a Pizza has come one day.. U know wheree??? In ROME... Yaa.. I had my first Pizza in Rome.. It was really delicious N I felt like havin a lot of them..(But my stomach didn't agree wid tht..) We were in Rome fr 1 day N tht day our lunch N dinner were Pizzas only.. I liked them.. The nxt day we had been to Vatican City N there also it was a Pizza in our Lunch N tht nite we were in Pisa N we AGAIN had a Pizza in our dinner there.. The nxt day we were in Florence N there AGAIN fr Lunch.. All Pizzas at a time .. N b4 tht never had 1. It's really strange na... Sometimes it happens..... When I said my frnds tht this was the first time I am havin Pizza they said tht U strted wid the best One.. N never xpect to get such Pizzas else where.. haha

Now, my dinner at a restaurant in Foreign.. I never had been to any restrau after comin to Munich(Even now too... felt like better to have self-cooked food..). When we were in Pisa, we felt like havin somethin in the Restrau. So, checked in(U know Pisa is a real cheap place.. both to live N eat too.. hehe).. When we went inside we gave an order fr a Pizza(mentioned earlier..). I felt like makin this somewht memorable N finally decided to go fr Redwine(Was not the first time I had this). Asked my frnds fr company. No1 came forward(felt a bit awkward, but thought like I shudn't miss the experience). So, I ordered fr a Red wine. Wht to say abt tht. I was given 300ml Redwine. So, consumed it slowly until we got our ordered Pizza. Initially I felt like its not tht gud, but after takin some, I felt like its ok N in the end felt like..'Arey it got completed this quickly'.. Then had a Pizza N strted walkin back to the railway station. Guess I lost some contrl..... It was gr8..

Now its the BEER. We stay in the Electronis Dept., TU-Munich. Tht was the Department Day.... My guide gave info. tht you will be gettin Lunch at this place fr free today N U get the Bavarian's best Beer.. I like experiencin all such stuff.. So, felt like not missin the opportunity. So, all 3 of us(Rajat, myself N Gaurav) chipped inside the Audi fr Lunch.. We had some so called Bread.. My first option was to go fr BEER.. I found it bein served frm some wooden tin.. Guess it is the place where the good quality beer is stored. So, took it N had it.. Wht shud I say now??? The beer was gud.. N I guess I had arnd 500ml.. N my stomach wasn't acceptin more.. Was happy tht I tasted even the best beer. Us din bhi thoda sa chad gaya tha.. But was able to chat properly wid my frnds.. hahaha

......................................DONNO WHEN I WILL POST THE NXT ONE.............................................

3 Comments:

Blogger Rajat said...

lost some control...... :O

Siva... if you stand in the middle of the pavement staring at the apartments high over... and start asking in a voice level greater than your average one, that "why these people don't give us a place to sleep" "they should allow us to sleep here.... " than I don't think that it was losing some control....... ;)
hahaha.... anyway the moment was gr8 (for us too, who were beside you) and I tried to make a video recording of siva's zigzag walk... but due to night.... its not good. :(

and the quantity was 250 ml. :D

2:16 AM  
Blogger Kaps said...

Hi !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm it seems Siva's having good time as far as his alcoholic appetites are concerned... he he he.... Sachchi main Raj ! U shud have recorded tht .. or have you???? kasam se .. it wud be soooooooooo fantastic to c Siva's slow but Utsav type zig zag walk after being drnk ... and the scene :)) .... Siva did you exactly shout? btw did you mess up with any locals there too :P ... hmmm thik hai ... you want to enjoy everything in life.. atleast once... perhaps tht was also in your subconscious list :D

Oh yes ! These 3 monce have really kicked off your writing habits dear... gr8 to c such continuous posts (touch wud).....
tc :-) ... waitin to meet u ...

1:01 AM  
Blogger ritu bajpai said...

hey
tell me 1 thing, who pizzas tumhe pasand aaye ya all 3 of u liked it? were they veg or non veg? actually i remember that none of the indian guys who were there with me in italy liked italian pizza coz they thought they were really bland. well i loved them. but the bad part was that since then I have stopped eating pizza here!! so now it's your turn to try Indian pizza as well and let me know if you like that one too coz i think there is a great difference b/w the two.
@ rajat
wo video jaisa bhi hai mujhe dekhna hai :)

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home